Why study child and family development at Missouri State?
- You will graduate with the skills necessary to prepare you for a wide variety of careers in many different fields working with children and families.
- Our courses teach you how you can make a difference not only in the lives of individuals and families, but also in the greater community both locally and around the world.
- You may choose an option area to customize your degree.
- Our faculty offers a wide range of expertise and backgrounds so that you can gain the most from your education.
- Through participation in our student organizations, Child Life Student Association and Advocating for Families and Children, you will have opportunities to network and connect with other students and working professionals.