Portfolio Workshop for Fall 16 September 6th, 2016 from 4-5:30pm in room 232
This workshop is designed for students, to help them understand the process, requirements and layout of the portfolio project.
Why study counseling at Missouri State?
- Our program is CACREP® accredited, which provides you with a national standard of education and professionalism.
- You will have opportunities to practice the necessary skills using current theories and practices of school and mental health counselors. The framework of the reflective practitioner is at the core of the program to prepare you to enter the profession.
- You will learn from seasoned and licensed clinicians who are committed to sharing their experiences and knowledge with our students.
- You will be prepared to sit for certification and licensure when you successfully complete the program.
- We offer live supervision and professional workshops in our in-house community-client-based Center City Counseling Clinic as well as multiple options for electives.
- The Institute for Play Therapy is nationally certified by the Association for Play Therapy® and provides supervised training opportunities for the acquisition of the Registered Play Therapist (RPT) and RPT Supervisor credentials.
- We foster the education of clinicians by providing multicultural experiences, personal growth opportunities and skill development through labs and experiential classes.