An innovative program to advance your knowledge of educational practice
Missouri State University collaborates in a cooperative program with the University of Missouri-Columbia leading to an EdD in Educational Leadership. This is an advanced study in educational leadership for administrators, program leaders, teachers and researchers desiring a variety of leadership positions in education, government and industry.
Why join the EdD cohort at Missouri State?
- Instruction methods vary to enhance your learning. You’ll meet face-to-face for a traditional classroom experience, work in teams for a collaborative and dynamic experience and have online classes to help with busy schedules.
- This extension doctorate programs has an extremely high pass rate, including dissertation.
- All classes are problem-based and provide opportunities for real-time application in practice.
- The program can be completed while working and is designed for professionals with full-time employment.
- Graduating from our program will prepare you for top leadership positions in many educational settings.
- The program is cost effective with a high caliber of education.
This program has been recognized by a number of professional organizations for its innovative delivery, cohesive curriculum and rigorous standards. It is also one of 22 institutions in the Carnegie Foundation Project on the Education Doctorate, a national dialogue about the educational doctorate.