Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the educational technology program
- Graduates will plan, develop, communicate, implement, and evaluate technology-infused strategic plans.
- Graduates will use technology effectively to assess learning, differentiate instruction, and provide rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences.
- Graduates will maintain and manage a variety of digital tools and resources for use in technology-rich learning environment.
- Graduates will design, develop, and implement technology-rich learning program that model principles of learning and promote digital age best practices in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Graduates will demonstrate professional knowledge and skills in content pedagogical and technological areas.