Why study for your master’s degree at Missouri State?
- Missouri State University has the only master’s program in family and consumer sciences in southwest Missouri.
- With a master’s degree from Missouri State, you may be eligible for promotions and salary increases from many employers.
- You will find numerous fulfilling job opportunities available in this high-demand field.
- Furthering your education through this program will keep you in touch with students and new technologies for the classroom, which will put you ahead of others in the field.
- Once completed, this degree fulfills the requirements for the Career Continuous Professional Certificate.