Missouri Leadership Development System Training
New Pilot starting this year! The Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders presents the Administrator Mentor Program (AMP), a two-year mentoring program for new administrators.
- Networking with other leaders (2-3 meeting dates)
- Additional resources through the Regional Professional Development Centers
- Thorough understanding and use of the Missouri Leader Standards as a means to improving professional practice
- Maintain and submit logs
What can new administrators expect from their AMP mentors?
You will receive assistance in positively impacting student performance, in completing a successful performance-based evaluation, and in ways to prosper and flourish in your new position. This will be accomplished through:
- New Leader Standards and Competencies
- Building a trusting relationship
- Guiding, modeling, and coaching
- Reflective questioning
- Focusing on leadership traits
- Balancing challenge with support
- Problem solving