Name Badges for Students
Professional education students and Child and Family Development majors are required to complete practicum and student teaching hours in public or accredited private schools, daycare facilities and other locations within the community as part of their training. These locations require identification for visitor entrance. In an effort to help meet this requirement and standardize the identification of all Missouri State students completing a field experience, a Missouri State name badge may be purchased that will identify you to the school staff as a Missouri State teacher education candidate.
This name badge can be used throughout your program, including during your student teaching semester. Each badge has a magnetic back, which eliminates the need for pins or clips. The badge will include your first and last name and your major. The cost of the badge is $5.00.
- Order online using a debit or credit card. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted.
Name badge orders are downloaded and printed daily. A confirmation email will be sent to your bearmail account when your name badge is ready to pick up at one of the following locations:
- Springfield Campus: Hill Hall, Room 200
- West Plains Students: Contact Anyta Cavitt (Education Office, White House)
- Crowder College Students: Contact Carl Nichols
- Missouri Southern MAT Students: Contact Olive Talley (Education Department)