Show Me the Data
Do you struggle to decide which kind of data collection is best, streamline it to IEP goals, and actually keep up with it? Attend this workshop to learn, not only the basics on the different types of data, but also how to create IEP goals that align with your data collection. In this workshop, we will cover many different aspects of data collection, as well as, modern tools for collecting data in the classroom on a regular basis.
Learning outcomes include:
- Participants will learn the different types of data collection and practice using them.
- Participants will learn how to choose the correct type for the social, academic, or behavior of interest.
- Participants will learn how to write SMART goals for streamlining of data collection with IEP goals.
- Participants will learn about relevant apps, tools, and tricks for simplifying data collection in the classroom.
- Duration: one day
- Mode: online
- Prerequisite: none
- Target Audience: Special Education Teachers, regular education teachers, administrators, paraprofessionals, and related services providers