Upon admission to the Counseling program, each student is assigned a faculty advisor. Students are encouraged to meet with and get to know their advisor during the early part of their graduate career. More information on advisement and related materials can be found in the student handbook. Further, Group Advisement is done the first week of class in the fall semester for all students.
Advisor Approved Programs of Study and Student Worksheets
Programs of study:
- School Counseling Cohort - Spring 2021
- Mental Health Cohort Program - Spring 2021
- School Counseling Cohort Program - Fall 2020
- Mental Health Cohort Group 1 - Fall 2020
- Mental Health Cohort Group 2 - Fall 2020
- Mental Health Cohort Group 3 - Fall 2020
- Mental Health Cohort Program - Spring 2020
- School Counseling Cohort Program - Spring 2020
- Mental Health Cohort Program - Fall 2019 or later
- School Counseling Cohort Program - Fall 2019 or later
- Fall 2018 Cohort (Summer 2018 - Spring 2019 Entry)
If you entered before Summer 2018, please consult your advisor. All admitted students may also consult their degree audit in My Missouri State.
Below is a Youtube Video List for New Students and Dr. Kelly Wynne's Advising Office: