Student Learning Outcomes
Projects in ECE 301, taught by Robin Koerber
- Candidates will be able to apply the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) content standards to the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Candidates will be able to apply the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) standards to the field of Early Childhood Education.
- Candidates will build family and community relationships to promote positive development and learning.
- Candidates will describe the role of observing, documenting and assessing children’s learning and development to guide instructional practice.
- Candidates will describe the use of developmentally effective approaches to connect with children and families, including appropriate teaching/learning approaches.
- Candidates will describe how to use content knowledge to build meaningful curriculum.