To be admitted to a cohort for the educational leadership doctorate program, you must meet the following requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education
- GPA of 3.5 (4.0 scale) in graduate school (master’s degree)
- A competitive Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score
- Evidence of consistency between the candidate’s and program’s goals
- Relevant organizational or educational leadership experience
For additional information about the doctorate program, contact Dr. Cynthia MacGregor on the Missouri State campus at 417-836-6046.