Application materials for the University of Missouri cooperative doctorate cohort program must be sent to the University of Missouri. The application can be completed online through the MU Graduate school at Apply Online.
- Complete the EdD application
- Complete the Recommendation Forms
- Supply the following supporting documentation:
- Current resume
- All official transcripts
- Official GRE
- Official TOEFL (if applicable)
- Interviews and writing assessments
- Candidates who are selected during initial screening are invited to the MU campus to participate in an on-campus interview, a problem-solving activity and a writing assessment.
Please note that applications are due December 1 of even numbered years for programs starting the following summer. For more information, contact Dr. Cynthia MacGregor at 417-836-6046.