Transfer Agreements with Other Colleges (AAT Articulations)

  • Missouri State University is a participant in a statewide agreement to ease the process for students with an Associate of Arts in Teaching (AAT) degree to more easily transfer to Missouri State to complete a Bachelor of Science in Education (BSED) degree. The agreement is with specific colleges and for specific AAT degrees.
  • If you are transferring to Missouri State with an AAT degree from a Missouri college, please follow the links on the left for the discipline area of your interest to see if your college has an articulation agreement with Missouri State.

Find your advisor

Advisement for all students in Master of Science-Secondary Education (MSED) and Bachelor of Science-Secondary Education (BSED) programs is through the home department.

Admission to teacher education

Admission to teacher education is required for specific classes.