If you're admitted to the child life option, you’ll need to have the following information ready to turn in:
Child Life Option Required Information
- Copy of a government-issued ID (example: driver’s license, passport).
- Vaccination records, specifically:
- TDaP vaccination within the last 10 years
- Two MMR vaccines after 13 months of age or serologic immunity
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or serologic immunity
- Hepatitis B vaccine or serologic immunity (series of three)
- Two tuberculosis (TB) skin tests within last 12 months, at least three weeks apart, or T-spot blood test within last 12 months.
- Child Life-specific professional liability insurance.
- Completed MOVECHS FBI fingerprinting national background check.