- Become a Bear: Apply to Missouri State.
- Visit the Academic Advising and Transfer Center to declare a certificate in environmental STEM for teachers.
Admission and Program Requirements
Your first steps
To be admitted students must have a Missouri State University GPA of 2.75 or higher; and have completed one life science or physical science course (3-4 hours) from: AST, BIO, BMS, CHM, GLG, GRY, or PHY. BIO 100 is recommended.
Program requirements (12-13 hours)
- One life science or physical science course (3-4 hours) from astronomy, biology, biomedical sciences, chemistry, geography, geology or physics. BIO 100 is recommended.
- Three courses from: EEM 516(3), EEM 517(3), EEM 518(3), EEM 519(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.