The following is a sample schedule for this major – your actual schedule may vary.
Meet with your advisor and review the class schedule before confirming your schedule.
Missouri State is committed to helping you graduate in four years.
The following degree plan, last reviewed 07-30-2018, is based on the 2018-19 catalog and Missouri State general education requirements.
Requirements for admission
- Passing all sections of the Missouri State Board of Education entry examination
- Completion of the Missouri Educator Profile (MEP), EDC 150 with a “P”
- COM 115 completed “C” or higher
- SPE 310 completed “C” or higher
- 2.75 GPA
- Family Care Safety Registry on file
- Checkpoint One
When requirements are met, the PEC will evaluate your credentials for admission to
T.E. There is no application to fill out.
As per DESE directives, GPA requirements listed below are effective fall 2013:
- 2.75 overall GPA for admission to Teacher Education program
- 2.75 overall GPA and 3.00 content (major) GPA for assignment to supervised teaching
- 2.75 overall GPA, 3.00 content (major) GPA and 3.00 GPA in Professional Education
for graduation & certification recommendation (Individual programs will determine
at what point in the program content GPA applies)