Set the foundation for your career.
Add to your degree
Boost your skill-set with a certificate or minor.
Take your career to the next level with a graduate degree.
Make an impact in education as an administrator or academic leader.
Develop the skills to assess the unique learning needs of individual students.
Champion student success. Give academic support and evaluate student outcomes in higher learning.
Don’t have a background in education, but wish to teach? Get certification plus a master's degree.
Don’t need a full master’s degree? Raise your qualifications and knowledge in less time with a certificate.
- Autism spectrum disorders
- College teaching
- Comprehensive systems of support
- Education of the deaf and hard of hearing*
- Education of the deaf and hard of hearing: instruction, auditory development and practice
- Educational technology*
- International perspectives in K-12 special education
- Online teaching and learning*
- Orientation and mobility
- Special education director
- Special education technology and innovation
- Teacher leadership
- Teaching and learning
*Certificate offered 100% online.
Get certified to teach
Missouri State has several options for teaching certification.
Stay connected with us
Follow the big news and celebrate the latest achievements.