Teach and support exceptional learners

Gain the foundation you need to help people who have learning, behavior and/or social needs.

In the classroom or beyond, you can make the world a more inclusive place.

Note: The degrees listed show which type of bachelor's degree you can pair with the special education minor. These include the Bachelor of Science (BS), Bachelor of Arts (BA) and more.

Choose your minor

Contact the Academic Adivising and Transfer Center to declare a minor in special education.