Apply to this program through a central application. Review the sections below before you begin.
Admission and Program Requirements
- Completion of the baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- A personal statement that addresses the applicant's professional career goals and how the program will help accomplish these goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A brief resume or curriculum Vita.
- Students for whom English is a second language must earn a minimum score of 79 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 6.0 on the International English Language System (IELTS).
Required courses - 9 hours total
|Course(s)||Area of Study||Credit Hours|
|SPE 779||Application of Technology in Special Education||3 hrs|
|SPE 784||Advanced Procedures in Teaching Students with Mild to Moderate Disabilities||3 hrs|
|SPE 787||Advanced Behavioral Analysis and Intervention||3 hrs|