The education department at Missouri State accepts and encourages all students interested in pursuing child and family development.
To begin course work in the field of child and family development, you initially need to be admitted to Missouri State. Before completing 75 credit hours, you must also be admitted to a degree program.
You may begin the program application process by doing the following:
- Visit with a departmental advisor during office hours or by appointment to begin the application process.
- Complete an Application to a Degree Program.
- Make an appointment with your advisor to review the degree audit, which is the computer printout of completed and future coursework needed to graduate.
- Obtain your advisor's signature on the degree application form.
- Visit the department office of your designated minor to get the required signature.
- Return the completed forms to the degree check office in Carrington 304.