This track is for students who are either A) a Certified Child Life Specialist seeking to advance their career and training through a graduate degree, or B) students with significant child life coursework in previous studies (e.g., undergraduate child life emphasis or concentration).
- Extend your knowledge in child life by diving deeper into theory and practice
- Add research skills to enhance your practice and service in the field
- Apply evidence based practices to your clinical work with children and families
- Gain skills critical in advancing your career to include child life leadership and administrative roles
- Lay the groundwork for pursuing your PhD