Careers and Outcomes
Fuse tech with education
Upgrade how you teach and train people.
Earn a master’s degree that puts you at the forefront of digital education.
Online master's in educational technology
What is educational technology? It’s about using digital tools to transform learning.
The COVID-19 pandemic changed everything. So much is online now, including education.
From digital whiteboards to video conferencing apps, cloud spaces and more, education must keep up with a connected world.
This 100% online master’s degree helps you become a leader in tech-based teaching and training strategies.
Not just for teachers
While K-12 settings are common, you’re not limited to a traditional classroom.
This program is a great fit if you are:
- An instructional technologist who wants to become a technology specialist or system-wide technology coordinator.
- A professional who works in higher education, medical settings or fields other than certificated K-12 positions.
- A classroom teacher who wishes to bring instructional design and technology into the classroom.
Strengthen your job security for the digital age.
Potential job titles or career paths
- Course developer or designer
- Instructional designer
- Online learning specialist
- Teacher (K-12 schools)
- Technology coordinator
- Technology trainer
- Technology support in an educational setting
- Technology administration for a school district
- Web-based learning manager