Child and Family Development Minor

Support the lives around you

Do you want to work with children, youth and families in your career? This minor can help you bring others toward a brighter future.

Child and Family Development

Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Social Work
  1. Six hours from the following, with approval of a CFD advisor: CFD 155(3), 160(3), 163(3).
  2. 12 additional hours from any CFD course or FCS 373(3) with approval of a CFD advisor to bring total to at least 18 hours.

Choose your minor

Visit the Academic Advising and Transfer Center to declare a minor in child and family development.