Child and Family Development Minor

A supplement to your degree program

The department of childhood education and family studies offers an 18-hour minor to supplement the following degrees:

  • Bachelor of Arts
  • Bachelor of Science
  • Bachelor of Social Work

Program requirements

To obtain this minor, students are asked to take the following courses:

  1. Select six hours from the following, with approval of a CFD advisor: CFD 155(3), 160(3), 163(3)
  2. Select 12 hours from any CFD course, with approval of the CFD advisor, to bring total to at least 18 hours. (FCS 373(3) may also be counted toward the 12 hour requirement).

For more information or to set up an advisement meeting, please contact the Educational Advisement Center at 417-836-5429.


Loading Spotlight. . .