The following criteria must be successfully completed by the student before a degree will be granted.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 43 approved hours (standard track) or 34 approved hours (advanced track) of graduate coursework with a minimum overall GPA of 3.00
- No more than 16 hours of 600-level course work may be applied to the graduate program
- Satisfactory completion of a master’s thesis by thesis committee
- A passing score on the comprehensive examination
- Students may transfer in no more than six credit hours which must be approved by the Graduate Program Director of Child Life Studies.