Apply to this program through a central application. Review the sections below before you begin.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Completed Graduate College Application in the GradCAS system.
- Submission of official transcripts showing all previous college course work.
- Master's degree in Special Education, Counseling, School Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology or Education with an overall GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- State Department of Education (PreK-12) initial certification in a teaching field OR school counseling certification.
- Supporting documents:
- Letter of interest (addressing why you want to pursue this degree).
- EDS application via GradCAS
- Current official transcripts
- Three official letters of recommendation (at least two of which are from faculty familiar with the candidate's academic work and one from an employer)
- Participation in EdS interview
- The priority deadlines for receipt of all application materials (includes application, transcripts and references) for admission in the Fall semester is April 1 and for Spring semester is October 1.