Consider an accelerated master’s degree
Increase your future job options and salary potential.
In the accelerated path, you can start on your master’s degree as you finish your bachelor’s degree.
Why major in elementary education at Missouri State?
- Learn, grow and develop in the largest elementary education program in the state.
- Take your pick of traditional student teaching, or join our Internship Academy.
- Connect with our qualified faculty and staff members. Learn from faculty who are experts in their fields.
Be the teacher every student wants to have.
Approval and accreditation
Reach your full potential in a program that’s held in high regard throughout the state and nation.
- Missouri State Board of Education
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- Association for Childhood Education International