Why study elementary education at Missouri State?
- Our program is the largest in Missouri and prepares students to become effective elementary teachers.
- You will have opportunities to work with children from diverse backgrounds, through a unique internship in a Title 1 school.
- You will have multiple "real world" experiences through practica, internships, clinical experiences, and other formal and informal opportunities in classrooms and other settings prior to graduation.
- You will graduate from a program that has a high rate of placement and employment immediately following graduation.
- You will interact with highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff members who represent a wide variety of content expertise, backgrounds and interests.
- You will complete a program with a tradition of more than 100 years of preparing high quality elementary teaching professionals at Missouri State.
- You will have the option of traditional student teaching or the opportunity to work with our Internship Academy.