Dr. Jon S. Turner
Counseling Leadership and Special Ed
- EdD, 2006, University of Missouri
- MS, Education, 1997, Missouri State University
- BS, Education, 1988, Missouri Southern State University
- EAD 787 Administration of Special Programs
- EAD 858 School Personnel
- EAD 862 Superintendency
- EAD 882 Internship for Superintendency
- EAD 850 Politics of Education
- EAD 867 School Plant Planning & Maintenance
Research and professional interests
- The Four-Day School Week
- School and School Board Leadership
- Rural School Leadership
Three Midwest Rural School Districts’ First Year Transition to the Four Day School Week: Parents’ Perspectives, The Rural Educator (The Journal of the National Rural Education Association), February, 2019, p. 1-15.
- The Economics of the Four-Day School Week: Community and Business Leaders’ Perspectives, Journal of Applied Economics and Finance, March, 2018, p. 168-174.
- Four-day-a-week Districts Continue to Grow in Missouri, School and Community, Winter, 2018, p. 10-13.
- Staff Perspectives of the Four-Day School Week: A New Analysis of Compressed School Schedules, Journal of Education and Training Studies, January, 2018, p. 52-62.