How to apply
To apply to the student affairs graduate program, please take the following steps:
- Apply to the Graduate College by submitting the following items to the Graduate College; Missouri State University; 901 S. National Ave.; Springfield, MO 65897
- $35 application fee ($50 for international students)
- One official copy of transcript
- A GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score of 290 combined on the verbal and quantitative (875 under the old scoring system before August 1, 2011)
- Apply to the M.S. Student Affairs program by submitting the following items to Dr. Gilbert Brown; Missouri State University; Hill Hall 300; 901 S. National Ave.; Springfield, MO 65897:
- Apply for a graduate assistantship. After contacting the department/program of interest, submit an application and any additional required material to that respective department/program.
For additional information, see graduate assistantships.