The Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) program has several accounts that are administered by the Missouri State Foundation. These accounts are managed by the Vice President of Student Affairs in consultation with the program faculty and administered without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, political affiliation, or sexual orientation.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the accounts below to support current and future students in the SAHE program.
Don & Becky Aripoli Fund for NASPA Conference
This fund was established by Dr. Don Aripoli, who seeded the initial funds for the account. The purpose of the fund is to help a graduating student in the SAHE program to attend the NASPA Conference in their final semester.
Kathy J. Davis Award
This award was established by Kathy Davis, who seeded the initial funds for the account. The purpose of the award is to allow a 2nd year graduate student in the SAHE program, who has demonstrated an interest in a career in academic advising to attend a professional development conference specifically for academic advising.
Paying It Forward Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Dr. O. Gilbert Brown, who seeded the initial funds for the account. The purpose of the scholarship is to help with final costs associated with program completion and career placement for those students who are working full-time while pursuing an SAHE degree.
Student Affairs in Higher Education
The Student Affairs in Higher Education account was established to provide general support for program operations that aid in the recruitment and retention of SAHE students.
Instructions for Giving
- Please visit www.missouristatefoundation.org and click "Make a Gift" or click the "Give now" button above.
- Enter your gift amount and select "I would like to write in my designation."
- In the "Additional gift details" box copy and paste one of the accounts below:
- DON & BECKY ARIPOLI FUND FOR NASPA CONFERENCE
- KATHY J. DAVIS AWARD
- PAYING IT FORWARD SCHOLARSHIP
- STUDENT AFFAIRS IN HIGHER EDUCATION
- Complete the remainder of the form and click "Next."
- Enter donor information and click "Save and Continue."
- Enter billing information and click "Next."
- Review your transaction summary and click "Submit."
Thank you for your support!