Want to find out more about the education programs at Missouri State?
These events give you an all-access pass.
Fall 2022 events
- Majors Fair: Thursday, September 29
- Explore your degree options at the Majors Fair! GEP101 instructors require students to attend this event. It is very busy with lots of questions and interest in education programs.
- Homecoming: Friday-Saturday, October 28-29
- The homecoming theme is "Welcome Home." On Saturday, COE will be providing the food. Student organizations will be manning tables with fun activities for kids. COE will provide a tent for your comfort.
- Fall Showcase: Saturday, November 12
- High school students and parents are invited to take campus tours, meet department representatives, and check out our programs. Attendees are also invited to the afternoon football game. Various academic buildings are open from 12-1 p.m. for parents and students to view facilities.
- Springfield Public Schools College and Career Fair: TBD
- Open to all SPS students as well as surrounding Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas areas. Last year, there were approximately 1,500 students and parents in attendance.
Spring 2023 events
- Spring Showcase: Saturday, April 1
- High school students and their parents from Missouri and surrounding states can tour campus, meet department representatives/faculty and browse academic programs.
- Admitted Student Day: TBD
- Another chance for students and parents to visit campus, meet faculty and staff, and find right the academic program.
- Presidential Scholarship Interview Day: TBD
- One of the most important recruitment events MSU conducts each year. The matriculation rate for students (even those without a scholarship offer) is very high - 67% or higher. Thirty-five Presidential Scholarships are offered to highly qualified students. To make this event successful, we are counting on help from faculty and staff within COE.
Summer 2023 events
- Summer Visit Day: Friday, June 23 and Friday, July 21
- High school students and parents are invited to visit MSU's campus, meet department representatives and faculty, and learn about degree programs. Attendees can enjoy refreshments at Plaster Student Union and visit with campus representatives.