COE - Travel Funding Application Process

Funding for COE faculty travel is currently maintained through the College of Education - Dean's Office. To request funding for work-related travel through the College of Education, please complete the Application for Dean's Travel Funds.

Funding may also be obtained through the Office of Sponsored Research and Programs.

The Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning provides travel funding for faculty attending or presenting at SoTL Conferences or events which fit the Public Affairs Themes of Missouri State University.